Lemons are extremely healthy citrus fruits that offer countless health benefits, but not everyone knows its uses in everyday life. Lemons are a rich source of calcium, magnesium, iron, B vitamins, phosphorus, and vitamin C (88%).
This fruit detoxifies the body, boosts the immune system, cleanses the urinary tract, soothes headaches, and helps weight loss.
Lemon juice is one of the most powerful natural medicines in the treatment of skin issues and conditions. Therefore, it is often added to various creams, peelings, lotions, and masks, as well as hair care products, and products used to improve the health of the nails and teeth.
WE GIVE YOU NINE GREAT REASONS TO START USING LEMON DAILY:
It nourishes the skin
- The application of lemon juice on the face using a cotton ball will nourish the skin, brighten it, and leave it soft and fresh.
Eliminate spots on the face
- Apply lemon juice on the face and leave it to act for 15 minutes before you wash it off.
- This will cleanse the skin, lighten dark spots, pigment spots, and treat acne.
- Lemons effectively treat blackheads, since they are rich in vitamin C and minerals such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium, which provide strong antibacterial properties.
Nourishes the nails
- Hold the nails in lemon juice for 10 minutes to brighten and strengthen them.
- Then, brush with a solution made of equal amounts of white vinegar and hot water.
Prevents chapped lips
- Before bedtime, apply some lemon juice on the dry and chapped lips to soften them and eliminate the dead skin cells.
Use it as a natural deodorant
- Cut a lemon in half, and rub the underarms with the halves to destroy the bad odor, remove the sweat, and leave the area fresh and clean.
- The, wash with lukewarm water.
It can lighten the hair
- Lemon juice is a great natural way to brighten the skin, restore its shine, and make perfect highlights.
- Just dissolve 50 ml freshly squeezed juice in 200 ml of water, and rinse the hair.
- For best effects, spray the hair with this solution shortly before going out in strong sunlight.
- The juice of lemons controls the itchiness on the scalp and treats dandruff.
- It balances the pH levels and reduces the excessive secretion of oil.
- Moreover, its powerful antifungal and antibacterial properties prevent scalp infections.
- Mix the juice of two lemons in a cup of water and rinse the hair with the solution after shampooing.
- Leave it to act for 5 minutes, and rinse with water.
Reduces Stretch Marks
- Stretch marks are a serious cosmetic issue, and one of the most difficult ones to treat.
- However, lemon is an excellent way to naturally get rid of them.
- Additionally, the mild acidic action of lemon juice will eliminate dead skin cells, and support the development of the new ones.
- Rub a slice of lemon on the affected areas in circular motions for 5 minutes, leave it to dry, and rinse off with warm water. Repeat a few times daily.